- The controller of personal data is JOPA Clinic sp. z o.o. seated in Toruń, Lubicka 53, 87-100 Toruń, entered into the Companies Register of the District Court in Toruń, VII Economic Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number 0000702883, NIP (the company’s identification number) : 956-23-28-839, REGON: 36870421000000.
- Personal data shall be processed for the needs of healthcare provision in accordance with Art.6 of the Regulation Act 1, a&b on GDPR, Art.9, Act 2,h) pursuant to the Act on Healthcare Institutions Law and Art 24 on the Patient’s Rights and the Patients’ Ombudsman.
- Personal data shall be shared with the following recipients:
b. Our subcontractors, including software companies, service providers for computer software,
c. Subjects and institutions determined by law, in particular by Article 26 of the Act of 6th November 2008 on the Patient’s Rights and the Patients’ Ombudsman.
- Personal data shall not be shared with third parties.
- Personal data shall be stored for the period defined by the Act on Patient’s Rights, i.e. for 20 years commencing from the end of the year of the last entry.
- In compliance with GDPR, patients are eligible to:
a. Access to their data and obtain the copy of their data.
b. Amend their data.
c. Remove, restrict or refuse processing of the data.
d. Share the data.
- In compliance with GDPR, patients have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- In compliance with GDPR, patients have the right to withdraw the consent for examination and authorisation to obtain medical records or information about their health condition and treatment at all times notwithstanding advance consent for processing data prior to its cancellation.
- Healthcare shall be provided on the condition of prior data provision. Personal data provision is voluntary.
Failure to provide data shall result in inability to provide healthcare, unless the delay in its provision could affect the patient’s loss of life, grievous bodily harm, malfunction or in other urgent cases.
- Decisions shall not be taken by automatic means and personal data shall not be available to the public.